District and Board Goals 2021-22
District and Board Goals 2021-22title
Culture and Climate
- Continue to develop and implement a school-wide Social Emotional Character Development program that is unique to our needs and positively impacts the mental health of families, students and teachers.
- Provide professional development to build teacher capacity to better support changing demographics within the district
- Identify the challenges our students and families face, and implement programs to support the interconnection between the home and school
- Schedule and manage the approved bond referendum construction and maintenance projects
- Build teacher capacity in using and integrating appropriate digital learning tools and provide the necessary technology support needed to maximize learning experience for students.
- In the 2021-22 school year implement the action items identified in year two of the district’s three-year technology plan.
Proposed 2021-22 School Board Goals
- To complete the NJSBA Board Self-Evaluation.
- To continue to raise public awareness and appreciation for the district.
- To participate in relevant NJSBA training towards Board Certification.