District and Board Goals 2023-24
District and Board Goals 2023-24title
Culture and Climate
- Implement and integrate a diverse range of Social Emotional Character Development (SECD) strategies that holistically address and enhance the emotional health and well-being of all our students and staff.
- In response to changing demographics, the district will offer adaptable and culturally responsive programs that address the diverse needs of all families, ensuring every student's success and every family's inclusion.
- Enhance student outcomes in math and science by optimizing resources based on assessment data, aligning math practices with local benchmarks, and ensuring science instruction aligns with NJSLS and NJSLA standards.
- Deliver targeted professional development to empower educators with the tools and understanding needed to address our district's shifting student demographics effectively.
- To continue to effectively schedule, manage, and oversee remaining approved bond referendum maintenance projects, in an effort to provide modern, safe, and conducive learning environments while also proactively developing and updating the district’s long-range facility plan for future projects.
- Effectively and transparently allocate both the preschool expansion aid and ESSER funds to best serve our students, ensuring compliance with all federal mandates.
- Expand our STEAM curriculum to enhance student innovation and 21st-century skills by improving activities, investing in resources, training educators, and fostering community partnerships.
- Establish a comprehensive and effective data-driven instructional framework within the district by ensuring that educators adeptly utilize data derived from district digital resources.
Proposed 2023-24 School Board Goals
- To continue to raise public awareness and appreciation for the district
- To achieve the master level board certification