Mine Hill Township School District Pre-K & Kindergarten Registration
Wednesday, February 21, 2018
9:00-11:00 a.m. or 1:00-3:00 p.m.
Pre-K & Kindergarten
To register your child please provide all of the following information:
1. Resident of Mine Hill: Must provide Lease or Recorded Deed or Property Tax Bill or
Notarized Affidavit from renter or property owner.
2. Two additional proofs ofresidency (Utility /Telephone Bill, Driver’s License, Bank Statement with your address, etc.)
3. Student must be 4 years old for Pre-Kand 5 years old for Kindergarten by October 1st of the
year they start the program.
4. Original Birth Certificate.
5. Record of immunizations.
6. Universal Health Record signed by physician (found under parents/community tab, forms on the website).
2018-01-04T17:01:20+00:00 January 4th, 2018|Categories: Uncategorized|Comments Off on Delayed Opening: Friday, Jan.5th
Good Day Canfield Panthers,
I hope everyone is safe and dug out of the snow. Since we anticipate snow drifts and residual snow from the storm throughout the evening, we will operate on a delayed schedule tomorrow morning, Friday, January 5th. Arrival time begins at 9:45 am, and school starts at 10 am. Morning Pre-K will be from 10 am until 12:15 pm and afternoon Pre-K, 1 pm to 3:20 pm. Also, please note that all programs will be arriving at approximately the same time, which typically causes a backup during morning drop off. As always, we ask that you please drive cautiously as you pull up to the school.
The State of New Jersey requires that all school districts post the Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights Act (ABR) results as determined primarily through each school’s self-assessment of its implementation of the ABR.